Monday, September 26, 2011

From dread to delight, but not overnight

Okay, that was weird.  I woke up and actually wanted to walk after taking yesterday off!
I may have officially entered an "I like to exercise" stage in my life.  It is starting to seem like for the first time in a while I am working on developing a good habit.


Not saying that I am doing this alone.  I found a couple of walking buddies and what home schooling Mom does not appreciate adult conversation?  Plus, when I go by myself it makes a pretty good prayer interval.  No phone, no interruptions.  Is this what people mean by having a "quiet time"?


Saw another deer, too.  Just the back of him, because there is heavy machinery "improving" the trail.  Think I have until November when it will be too dark to walk before 8 a.m.  I wonder if I can incorporate a walk at lunch break.  If I take Amanda, it counts as P.E.  Cool beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment