Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

One more day and then I will be sitting with friends and a feast.  I am trying to not let the day or this whole week be about the food.  But I do love turkey and stuffing and sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.  My mouth can water just thinking about it.

But I am cooking to avoid leaving leftovers, so the big meal does not become "Big Eating Week".  Used the healthy cookbook recipe for my apple crisp.  My side dish contribution is green beans.  If I can visualize what a serving size is on my plate and not believe the plate should be full, I will be fine.

And just to keep me on track, I bought the size medium sweat pants,  Not the size large.  That way, they should still fit in the spring when I keep losing weight.  Pray that I learn how to eat to live, not live to eat.  Blessings to all and enjoy your family first, then the feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment