Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do they have FBC?

After shopping with my friend Bonita, we have a new acronym.  You only need this when shopping for sweaters or long shirts to wear with leggings.  Does it have Full Butt Coverage?

I really like my calves and ankles, but right around the bottom and belly area I appreciate a full coverage in this area.  Perhaps it is just another way I am lying to myself, but that is not something I want the rest of the world to see.  It was fun though to say when asked if everything on my driver's license was correct to say:  "No, my weight is wrong!"  To put it in Weight Watcher terms, I have lost 10 percent of my starting weight.

Not a good idea to slack off now.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming.  In the name of hospitality I have felt false guilt about not eating other people's offerings at potlucks, homes, parties, etc.  No one really cares whether their dish goes home untasted by me.  Just another example of my egocentric thinking.  I would like to be aware of every bite, lick or taste.  And if I have tasted it before and it is not on the Top Ten List of things I most like to eat, then pass.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about the big, scary picture of me. Rick will help me get it to manageable size soon.
    Please be patient.

    ReplyDelete